How to Fit Weathershields to Your Car
1) Unwind window and do a trial fit of weathershield.
2) Mark on the car with chalk where the hole in the weathershield lines up with door frame.
3) Use alcohol swab to clean door frame area.
4) Fit metal clip in line with chalk mark.
5) Remove tape, to expose sticky section.
6) Carefully fit weathershield to door. (clip must line up to hole in weathershield).
7) Bolt the weathershield down through the clip and hole.
8) Rub the seal several times to achieve maximum bonding to the door.